Downtown Toronto Attractions
Cambridge Suites Toronto offers guests a convenient downtown location with direct access to the PATH. Toronto's underground walkway, the PATH is an innovative feat of tourism, providing an easy route along 28 kilometres of endless things to do. The hotel is also a convenient walk from a number of popular downtown attractions.
• Eaton Centre – 300m
• Air Canada Centre – 1.3km
• Yonge-Dundas Square – 650m
- Eaton Centre: 3 minutes
- Massey Hall: 5 minutes
- Ed Mirvish Theatre: 6 minutes
- Hockey Hall of Fame: 9 minutes
- The Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres: 3 minutes
- Air Canada Centre: 14 minutes
- Exhibition Place: 15 minutes
- CN Tower: 22 minutes
- Rogers Centre: 26 minutes
- UP Express : 10 minutes
- Porter Airlines : 15 minutes
- VIA Rail : 9 minutes
Upcoming Toronto Events:
UP Express (Train from Airport to City):
Union Pearson Express (UP Express) connects Canada’s two busiest transportation hubs: Toronto Pearson International Airport and Union Station in downtown Toronto. The Cambridge Suites is a 10 minute walk from Union Station, plus the hotel can be accessed via Toronto’s underground PATH.
- UP Express trains depart every 15 minutes and the journey takes just 25 minutes.
- First train departs Pearson Station at 05:27 and last train at 00:57.
- The UP Pearson Station is located right beside the blue Link Train at Terminal 1, connecting travellers to Terminal 3.